our company at a glance
M. TALIOTIS & CO LTD
We are a professional service firm that specializes in accountning and auditing services and providing bookkeeping, consulting, secretarial, business valuation and tax services to both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. The firm is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Cyprus (ICPAC), was founded in 1990 by Marios Philippou Taliotis, qualified as Chartered Certified Accountant. M. TALIOTIS & CO LTD's philosophy is simply to meet the needs of their clients and provide them with the highest quality of professional service possible. In order to implement this vision, M. TALIOTIS & CO LTD must maintain an excellent system of client communication and retain highly skilled professionals.
DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY
Marios Philippou Taliotis is a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant and holds the professional title of Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA). He is also a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He holds a B.A in Economics from the Arestotel University Of Salonica. His long experience is focused on audit tax consultancy , formation of companies and assurance for clients in various industries and has extensive knowledge of local Income Tax and VAT legislation.
- Provide quality accounting, auditing, tax, and management advisory services to growth-oriented companies in our geographic area.
- Serve clients with outstanding business potential and to help each company reach its maximum potential through sound and efficient accounting, financial, and management advice.
- Offer close, personalized service on a timely basis.
- Be actively involved in professional, business, community, and civic affairs. The firm will project an image of excellence among its peers and within the community.
- Provide an atmosphere which encourages professional development of all staff and promotes a pleasant working relationship among the firm's members.